Contact us

Prison Voice Washington
PO Box 463
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043

For additional info, send an email to

If you are a scholar interested in doing some prison research of your own, please see our list of proposed topics and research questions here. If you are a family member of a person incarcerated in Washington State, the best way to get involved is to connect with the Washington Statewide Family Council.